|About the Journal|
|Aim and Scope|
|International Advisory Committee|
|Make New Submission|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been submitted to or previously published by another journal.
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Title of the submission should not exceed 20 words and the abstract length is limited to 200 words.
- The text is in 12-point size, Times New Roman font style, normal font face, and double-spaced. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- References and their corresponding DOIs have been included in the manuscript and formatted according to the journal style.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.