|About the Journal|
|Aim and Scope|
|International Advisory Committee|
|Make New Submission|
Are you interested in submitting to this Al-Nahrain Journal of Science? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
All submitted manuscripts will be subjected to screening for plagiarism using turnitin.com. Plagiarism should not exceed 5% from a single source and the overall score for plagiarism should not exceed 15%.
Publication fees at Al-Nahrain Journal of Science are as follows:
- Total fees for accepted manuscripts (manuscript processing and publication fees): 75 000 ID
- Manuscripts submitted but rejected after peer review process: 50 000 ID
- Publication fees for postgraduate students: 50 000 ID
- International authors are exempted from the publication fees.
- Upon acceptance of the manuscript for publication, the corresponding author has to fill, sign and re-submit a Copyright Transfer Form to the journal.