|About the Journal|
|Aim and Scope|
|International Advisory Committee|
|Make New Submission|
About Al-Nahrain Journal of Science (ANJS)
Al-Nahrain Journal of Science (ANJS), Republic of Iraq, is a scientific journal published quarterly by the College of Science, Al-Nahrain University in Baghdad. Original research and review articles are welcomed and considered for publication in ANJS based on double-blind peer-review process. ANJS has international standard serial numbers (ISSNs) for both electronic and printed versions and each article shall have a digital object identifier (doi) number once it is accepted for publication. ANJS is also an open access journal which means that publications are available electronically on the journal’s website. Authors retain the copyright for their articles published in/by ANJS. However, Publishing rights are conserved to Al-Nahrain Journal of Science (ANJS) which means that authors cannot publish their articles in other journals. Publication charges apply for all articles submitted to ANJS. For details about publication charges refer to Guidelines for Authors. Researchers from around the world are welcome to submit their work to ANJS.
Al-Nahrain Journal of Science Peer Review Policy
Al-Nahrain Journal of Science (ANJS) is committed to immediate evaluation and publication of all papers submitted based on peer review-based acceptance. ANJS works hard to maintain high-quality publications. Accordingly, all submissions should undergo a review process that fulfills the following characteristics:
- Manuscripts should be submitted solely to Al-Nahrain Journal of Science and should not be submitted simultaneously for another journal.
- The manuscript subject should be within the scope of interest of this journal. Out-of-scope manuscripts will not be subjected to review.
- Manuscripts will usually be reviewed by two peer-review experts as suggested by the topical editor.
- The Chief editor, the managing editor, and the topical editor has the right to seek additional reviews when required to finalize an editorial decision regarding a submission.
- All publication decisions are made collectively and jointly by the Editor-in-Chief and the Managing Editor based on the topical editor recommendation made.
- Authors of manuscripts rejected are notified promptly.
- The review process is a double-blind and manuscripts are treated confidentially. Topical editors are expected to fulfill confidentiality as well. Reviewers' identities should not be revealed during the review process.
- Editors and reviewers should be transparent in disclosing any conflict of interest whatsoever resulting from collaboration or other relationships with the authors.
- Editors and reviewers are expected to withdraw from editorial processes in which conflict of interest is present.